Careers & Jobs
Real Estate & Rentals
Full MSN Index
What To Do This Weekend
Posted Nov 17, 2006
This is the first weekend that the Georgia football players have off. After 11 weeks they will not have to put on the pads and play for 60 minutes. So what are the players to do? How will they spend their time. Well to no surprise most of them will do... what else... watch football...
- "I will watch the
game." I asked him if he was going to watch the
game as well and he said he probably will not, he has seen them.
- "I will watch the Michigan / Ohio State game because both teams recruited me pretty hard."
- "I am going home and watching the Michigan / Ohio State game."
- "Going home and watching the Michigan / Ohio State and the Auburn / Alabama game."
- "I may go to the Alabama / Auburn game... I am friends with the Alabama kicker."
- "Going to watch football."
- "Going home" I then asked if he was going to watch football, he said "If we ain't playing, I ain't watching."
Danny Verdun-Wheeler - I am going to go to the
/ Middle Tennessee State game... I have a friend in that game."
- "I am going to be with my family and watch football, unless they don't want to...I don't want to bore them... I will do something they want to do."
I also asked several students around campus what they were planning to do and here are the results..."
Watch the Michigan / Ohio State game - 11
Watch both big games - 7
Watch the Auburn / Alabama games - 6
Go to the
basketball game - 4
Nothing - 2
So no matter what Georgia players and fans do ,they know they have to get ready because the big
game is just one week away!
Get the 2014 Recruiting Yearbook and a full year of
Magazine with an Annual Total Access Pass.
Free Email Newsletter
Don't miss any news or features from DawgPost.com. Subscribe to our newsletter to have our newest articles emailed to you on a daily or weekly basis.
Click here for a
list of all Team Newsletters
Copyright © 2014 Scout.com.
All rights reserved.
Terms of Service
Junior College Football
Advertise on MSN
About our ads
© 2014 Microsoft